Friday, July 16, 2010

Karma is like Chinese water torture...

Karma is a very funny thing. Often it creeps up on you like a lion to a gazelle. I know it happens to me; however, I am not quite sure it happens to people who really need it. Apparently, there are people who do ALL the wrong things and still live to tell the tales and continue to make people's lives miserable. Now I am not the biggest fan of the quote "Only the good die young", but sometimes just sometimes I think that might be true. I mean who would want a psycho with a smoking problem who meddles in other people's affairs and who has single-handedly got someone to end their own life once and almost got another people, get chosen by "The Almighty"? Ya, maybe that dumb quote is true and maybe that was a run on sentence.

Now I am pretty sure karma does creep up on people, but I am never there to witness it rear its ugly head. It makes me sad. Sometimes I just long to see people getting dished what they deserve! Dear God, It is me, Margaret...could you just let me see these jackasses get what is coming to them so I can sit back and laugh hysterically?

I know I should be "the better person", but see I am the better person. Wanna know how I know? Because I'm the one always getting shit on! :) At least, I am the better person and not the "good" person. Then, I am pretty sure I'd get run over by a bus! I guess I better summon my inner demon before that occurs! O.o

I am told continuously to just be happy for other people. I am happy for other people. Ya know...the ones that deserve it! Now I hate being the judging Libra, but sometimes it is pretty hard not get annoyed when people get jobs or have things happen to them that they just simply don't deserve. I have such a hard time not going up to people and slapping them across their faces. Hey! I do it in my mind at least!

...Oh, if only I could be Bruce Almighty.

No comments:

Post a Comment